As the nation’s leading telehealth post-acute provider, our experienced physicians are accessible after-hours, on nights, weekends and holidays, through our secure, EHR-integrated, mobile telehealth solution. Post-acute care administrators, Directors of Nursing, and providers receive additional support through care coordination services to ensure seamless transitions between Third Eye Health physicians and the primary physicians.
With Third Eye Health, patients receive high quality care at the bedside resulting in improved clinical outcomes, preventing unnecessary transfers to the emergency department (ED) and reducing hospital readmissions.
Access to Clinical Care
- After-hours nursing tool to access to Third Eye Health physicians
- One-touch, easy-to-use mobile technology
- Access to Third Eye Health physicians during nights, weekends and holidays
- Under 2-minute average response time to Third Eye Health physicians focused on treating in-place and transferring care back to nursing staff and primary care providers
- Third Eye Health physicians are board certified, state licensed, specially trained in providing post-acute care
- Dedicated Third Eye Health Care Coordination Managers provide robust care coordination and follow-up on all Third Eye Health physician encounters
- Utilization of Third Eye Health secure, telehealth technology integrated with major skilled nursing facility EHRs such as PointClickCare and MatrixCare
- Access to all physician notes and wet signature orders in skilled nursing facility EHR
- Reduction in return to hospital & readmission rates
- Alignment with skilled nursing facility and provider groups to support residents following protocols and processes set in place by the primary care team
- Increase referrals by increasing quality metrics & outcomes
- Opportunity for additional revenue by capturing telehealth site origination fees
- Reduce bed hold days for patients who can be treated in-place
Our Care Process
When a nurse needs to consult a physician, a simple tap of a button through our iPad app connects the nurse with a Third Eye Health physician. Within minutes the nurse is able to text, share photos and video chat with our physician. Our physicians have secure access to patient medical records where they will enter notes and wet signature orders for patient care.
Download our brochure: TEH Brochure