These Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you, as a user of the Services, and Third Eye Health, Inc. (“Company”, “we” or “us”). If you have been authorized to, and are helping another person visit our Services, these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between both the helper and the person being helped and Company.
If you accept these Terms, but later decide that you want to terminate your account, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com, and Company will verify and complete your request.
- Applicability of These Terms
- Your access to, and use of the Services is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all users of the Services, including users who are also contributors of content, information, and other materials or services in the Services. If you do not agree with these Terms, you are not authorized to access or use any portion of the Services in any manner, for any purpose. Your use of any Services with which we may be affiliated may be subject to additional terms, including terms and conditions provided by a third party. If you do not agree with any of these additional terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use the Services subject to such additional terms.
- Use License
- Third Eye Health grants you permission to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Your use is limited as follows:
- You will not use the Services for unlawful purposes, and you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Services.
- You will not post or transmit any threatening, false, misleading, abusive, libelous, pornographic, or profane material.
- You will not incorporate any code into the code of the Services or use the Services to post or transmit any computer code that is harmful, or may be or is intended to, damage or to monitor the use or operation of the Services or any other user of the Services.
- You will not use the Services to harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Services or any other information concerning the Services.
- You will not allow any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view comments, or to otherwise access or use the Services.
- You will not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Third Eye Health at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Third Eye Health’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Third Eye Health makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Third Eye Health does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Third Eye Health or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Third Eye Health’s website, even if Third Eye Health or a Third Eye Health authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on Third Eye Health’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Third Eye Health does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Third Eye Health may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Third Eye Health does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Third Eye Health has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Third Eye Health of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, replace, update or change any of these Terms or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time and for any reason. Company shall not be liable to you for any such modification, replacement, suspension or discontinuation of your rights to access and use the Services. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. By continuing to use the Services, you agree to accept all such revisions.
- Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of IL and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.