Candidate must reside in one of the following states: AK, AZ, FL, HI, IL, IN, MA, NJ, NY, OH, TN, TX, VA, or WA.
Provide remote phone support to all Third Eye Health customers for all Third Eye Health technologies. Customers include users with a variety of technical skill levels from no experience to highly skilled. Technologies include an iOS messaging and video calling application, and a documentation web application. Assist the Support Manager and Lead with all customer support activities. Customer support activities include, but are not limited to, supporting new user training, forgot password requests, iOS familiarity training, troubleshooting, updating MDM settings, and forgot username requests. Alerting clinician of missed pages. Following up on any tickets with Open status.
Customer Experience is a critical part of the Third Eye Health solution and we believe that we are only as good as our last interaction. The Support Specialist will aim to make every interaction easy, meaningful, and delightful.
- Cover inbound customer support 8-20 hours per week. Looking for a variety of shifts at this point, 12a-4a, 4a-8a, 4p-8p, 8p-12a Central.
- There will be opportunities for Holiday shifts or covering coworkers taking time off.
- Assist with training new users on Third Eye Health technologies as needed
- Maintain a working knowledge of Third Eye Health’s technologies while acting as a resource for technical information
- Resolve most common to moderately complex problems/issues
- Respond to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected or unstable situations in a professional manner
- Provide support to all Third Eye Health customers, employees, and healthcare providers while protecting the integrity and confidentiality of all data and information
- Manage and use MDM to provide technical support
- Document all end-user requests in an internal Support Ticket Tracking System
- Follow Third Eye Health procedures for recording and managing requests in the ticket system
- Motivated to apply process improvement to increase product quality
- 4-year academic degree preferred
- Proficient iOS knowledge is required
- Experience providing phone support or technical support
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone
- Experience providing technology-based training
- Candidate must reside in one of the following states: AK, AZ, FL, HI, IL, IN, MA, NJ, NY, OH, TN, TX, VA, or WA.